from 95,- € per Night
incl. final cleaning
- Check-In/Check-Out: from 12:00 pm to 12:00 pm
- Accomodation (über 3 Etagen): 2 Bathrooms, 2 Bedrooms, 1 large living kitchen (33 qm) with a balcony
- Bathrooms: Towels, hand soap and hair dryer
- Sleeping Areas: 1 bedroom with 1 double bed (180×200) in first floor, 1 bedroom with 1 double bed (180×200) and a sitting area with TV in second floor, living kitchen in the to floor with 2 sleeping chairs (each 100×200), available if needed: 1 child travel bed (70×120) and 1 baby travel bed (60×90)
- Kitchen: Kitchen stove with oven, refrigerator and freezer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, cooking utensils, water filter jug, kitchen roll and washing-up liquid, coffee and coffee filters, various teas, spices, oil and vinegar, 1 high chair for children
- Entertainment: WLAN, fast internet connection, TV, DVD player with small DVD collection for the whole family, various board games and painting materials
Heating: central/wall heating
Laundry room: washing machine, condensation dryer, iron and ironing board, detergent, vacuum cleaner
Other information: Animals not allowed, smoking not allowed, not barrier-free.
The vacation home
KONVENT 15 offers you everything you could wish for – for an unforgettable vacation time in the UNESCO world heritage city of Quedlinburg. The house has 2 separate bedrooms with double bed as well as 2 sleeping chairs in the large kitchen-living room.
A bedroom in the former tailor’s workshop on the first floor offers coziness and in addition a private bathroom with rainforest shower. Enjoy the beautiful half-timbered ambience.
A large bedroom upstairs is lovingly furnished and the laid out parlor offers seating for 4 to relax, watch a movie or TV. On the same floor is a large bathroom with large walk-in shower. Pure luxury in antique half-timbered style.
In the attic you will find the extremely spacious kitchen and living area. The equipment leaves nothing to be desired – here you can cook like at home. The cozy sitting area with 2 armchairs invites you to a relaxed reading hours. Take a book from the small library, which contains some selected works about the half-timbered architecture, culture and interesting facts through the centuries.
A special highlight: the roof terrace with a view of the beautiful spires of St. Nicholas Church – patron saint of craftsmen.
25% due on the day of booking. Balance due 7 days prior to arrival.
50% of deposit paid is refundable if cancelled 7 days prior to arrival or earlier. 0% refund (total payment) if cancelled later.